A photo a day from Oriental, NC, the surrounding Pamlico County area, and nearby rivers, creeks, bays and other waterways of coastal North Carolina.


Oriental Daily Photo is a member of the City Daily Photo blog network.
See daily photos of other towns and cities around the world at:
CDPB Logo

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

1.21- Belgian beers to go...

(Click on image or here for full size)
Some of the Belgian beers on display at an un-disclosed DC liquor store

Today I said goodbye to DC and all the inaugural fun... Time to head back to the ONC.

But not before stopping on the way out to purchase some fine Belgian beers to take back with me... I got a one liter "Foret" from Saison Dupont, and a four-pack of 1/3 liter "Maredsous" Triple (10% Alc./Vol.)

Sorry I can't disclose the location of the liquor store... My brother Fred depends on its steady supply of Belgian brews, and doesn't want everyone to know where to get them. All I can say is that it is in DC.


-30-

No comments: