A photo a day from Oriental, NC, the surrounding Pamlico County area, and nearby rivers, creeks, bays and other waterways of coastal North Carolina.


Oriental Daily Photo is a member of the City Daily Photo blog network.
See daily photos of other towns and cities around the world at:
CDPB Logo

Saturday, January 10, 2009

1.10- Fried digicam (SkyWatch Friday is prior post, below)


Uh-Oh! My little Kodak EasyShare Z612 seems a bit fried out.

It is terribly over-exposing photos, both in automatic mode and in manual exposure mode.

There are also horizontal lines running through the pictures (Click on image above for full size)

I'm going to have to research what might be wrong and see if it can be repaired.

I will try to borrow cameras and keep posting until the Kodak cures itself or gets repaired. Starting tomorrow I will be posting new pics with borrowed cameras, or I will post some "classics" (old pictures).

Bummer!!!
-30-

No comments: